LeapFrog LeapStart Interactive Learning System Pink Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten for Kids Ages 2-4, + Level 1 Set of Educational Learning Basic Skills for Life Fun Activity Bundle
LeapFrog LeapStart Interactive Learning System Pink Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten for Kids Ages 2-4, + Level 1 Set of Educational Learning Basic Skills for Life Fun Activity Bundle by LeapFrog at Chasing My Extraordinary. MPN: 80-602150. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. LeapStart is an interactive learning system that gets kids excited about counting, learning to read, problem solving and more through fun, replayable
Features & Highlights
- LeapStart Learning System Pink and Level 1 Preschool Activity Books are recommended for kids age 2-4 years. LeapStart Learning System includes pre-loaded content featuring core skills in mathematics, reading and science as well as music, puzzles, logic and creativity. Works with all LeapStart Books.
- Activity Book, Alphabet Adventures and Music: Join Leap, Tad and Lily as they meet letters A through Z at the Letter Factory. Kids explore 14 key alphabet and music skills, including identifying uppercase and lowercase letters, understanding letter sounds, recognizing words with the same beginning sound and more!
- Activity Book, Scout & Friends Math and Problem Solving: Join puppy pal Scout and his favorite friends as they play and explore counting, number recognition and problem solving. Kids explore 12 preschool math and problem solving skills, including matching quantities to numbers, counting to 10, tracing numbers 0-9, comparing sets of objects and more!
- Activity Book, Daily Routines: Join the Learning Friends as they share their day, exploring the important daily routines that keep us happy, healthy and safe. Kids explore 16 key daily routines and wellness skills for school and life, including understanding daily order and time, describing types of weather and the seasons, and understanding how to communicate politely.
- Activity Book, Shapes & Colors and Creativity: Kids explore 14 skills focused on shapes, colors and creativity, including identifying and extending patterns, recognizing shapes, learning about primary and secondary colors, creating rhythms and more!