Flexifoil 1.7m2/2.2m Wide Sting 4-line Power Kite with 90 Day! By World Record Power Kite Designer - Safe, Reliable and Durable Power Kiting, Kite Training and Traction Kiting.
Flexifoil 1.7m2/2.2m Wide Sting 4-line Power Kite with 90 Day! By World Record Power Kite Designer - Safe, Reliable and Durable Power Kiting, Kite Training and Traction Kiting. by Flexifoil at Chasing My Extraordinary. MPN: 02201. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Here's Why 14,358 People From 96 Countries Have Bought The Sting And Why More Than 500,000 People Have Chosen Flexifoil Kites Since We Invented Power
Features & Highlights
- Super-easy, safe-to-fly kite with 18m colour-coded lines and quality bespoke 45x25x15cm carry bag
- The Sting 1.7m kite is incredible value for money given how reliable and durable the kite is. Even Flexifoil kites sold in 1972 still fly today like they did when they were first flown. The kite, flying lines and handles are very strong. The material doesn't stretch so the performance of the kite always remains unparalleled. A great deal of care and effort goes in to the manufacture of the kite and the quality control to ensure you are delivered a first-class product is unrivaled.
- A cool looking kite stored in a stylish bag. Perfect for all aged 12+. A kite which will bring endless hours of enjoyment and will certainly make anyone who flys it, happy and bring smiles to their faces.
- The perfect introductory kite to 4-line powerkiting. A quick yet stable kite which will certainly help towards keeping you fit and healthy in a really fun way. Would make a unique and ideal gift with the added benefit of Flexifoil's 90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Flexifoil kitesurfing kites were the kites of choice by Virgin Founder, Sir Richard Branson, when he and his family achieved three kiteboarding world records in 2012.
|Color:||Gold, Pink, Blue and Grey|
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.91 x 9.84 x 9.84 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.92 x 4.25 x 4.25 inches|