Barbie Design -A- Fashion Paper Doll Kit - Easy Mix 'N' Match Patterns (1979 Western Publishing)
Barbie Design -A- Fashion Paper Doll Kit - Easy Mix 'N' Match Patterns (1979 Western Publishing) by Barbie at Chasing My Extraordinary. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- Barbie Design.A.fashion Paper Doll Kit, Easy Mix 'N' Match Patterns is a 1979 Western Publishing, Mattel production.
- Includes: a (Card Stock) Barbie Paper Doll with Stand that's approx. 13" tall, 6 Pattern Cards (3 Double-Sided Cards) each Pattern Card is approx. 14" long x 6-1/2" wide, 6 Colored Pencils (1 pencil tip broken), Tissue Paper (For Tracing & Drawing), & the Box approx. 14-1/2" long x 7" wide x 1-3/8" deep.
- For Ages 8+ Years. All the provided information is to the best of my ability & may not be exact; sizes, colors & details may vary.
- Hard to Find. Pick a Pattern, Trace, & then Color & Cut (Scissors NOT included).
- For Box Condition see CONDITION NOTE or Email Seller for Details. NEVER USED. Box was opened & has some rubbing along some edges & corners, & sticker removal residue at top.
|Color:||Colors may vary from those shown on the box.|