American Mahjong (Mah Jongg, Mah-Jongg, Mahjongg) Full Set in Rosewood Box
Free Shipping Included! American Mahjong (Mah Jongg, Mah-Jongg, Mahjongg) Full Set in Rosewood Box by Yellow Mountain Imports at Chasing My Extraordinary. MPN: HB-AB001-E. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. At Yellow Mountain Imports, we offer the highest quality materials and attention to detail. This is one of the finest American Mahjong Sets available
At Yellow Mountain Imports, we offer the highest quality materials and attention to detail. This is one of the finest American Mahjong Sets available on the market today.
- Classic: This set is homage to the first mahjong sets imported to America from Shanghai in the 1920s. Just as the sets of 1920s, this particular set is hand crafted from snow white cattle bone and delicate slabs of Chinese bamboo.
- Craftsmanship: Bone and bamboo are cut and carved into tiles one at a time, and the markings are inked by hand.
- Versatile: Play both American/Western and Chinese versions of mahjong making it the perfect set that both players can enjoy.
- 30 Day Return Policy: Here, at Yellow Mountain Imports, we stand behind our product. And with this level of quality, we are confident that you will not want to return it. If for any reason, however, you would like to return it, you can take advantage of our 30 day return policy.
Buy with confidence.Dimensions:
- Case: 17.3 x 7.9 x 3.7 inches (44 x 20 x 9.3 centimeters)
- Tile: 1.3 x 0.9 x 0.5 inches (3.2 x 2.2 x 1.2 centimeters)
Features & Highlights
- American mahjong set; vintage inspired; just as the imported mahjong sets in the 1920s, this particular set is handcrafted from snow white cattle bone and delicate slabs of bamboo; it includes a rosewood box that has a bone inlay with a design depicting bats (a symbol of good luck amongst mahjong players); the box dimensions are 17.3 x 7.9 x 3.7 inches (44 x 20 x 9.3 centimeters); complete set weighs 9.4 pounds (4.3 kilograms)
- Well crafted tiles; bone and bamboo are cut and carved into tiles one at a time, and the markings are inked by hand; these tiles are slightly smaller than most other tiles in the market; since these tiles are handcrafted, the color and shape charmingly and subtly vary from tile to tile and from set to set; each tile measures at 1.3 x 0.9 x 0.5 inches (3.2 x 2.2 x 1.2 centimeters)
- Full set; 166 tiles include 36 dots, 36 bams, 36 craks, 12 dragons, 16 winds, 16 flowers, 10 jokers, and 4 blank spares; also included are 4 racks, a pair of dice, a set of betting sticks, four wind tiles, and an instruction manual
- Chinese rules can also be played with this set; play both eastern and western versions of mahjong making it the perfectly versatile set that both players can enjoy; tiles include both characters and western numerals; to play the eastern version simply use the red dragons as the 'hong zhong' and the green dragons as the 'fa' tiles
- 30 day return policy; we want you to be satisfied with your purchase; you are backed by our 30 day no questions asked money back return policy so you can buy with confidence
|Manufacturer:||Yellow Mountain Imports|
|Brand:||Yellow Mountain Imports|
|Publisher:||Yellow Mountain Imports|
|Studio:||Yellow Mountain Imports|
|Item Weight:||9.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.87 x 3.35 x 3.35 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 7.25 x 7.25 inches|